What is Remy hair and Non-Remy or Recycled hair? Difference and Characteristics. Which is better in both?
People wonder why there are terms like Remy Hair and Non-Remy Hair circulating in the hair extensions market. Why they are so important? When an individual enters into the hair extensions world, he sure wants to know everything about them.
This article will cover about Remy hair and Non-Remy or Recycled hair along with their differences and characteristics. For instance, cuticles are the biggest difference between Remy hair and non-Remy hair.
Accordingly, DEECEE HAIR will throw some shade on both of the terms so you can decide which is better in both. Keep on scrolling to know about the terms.
What is Remy Hair?
The commonly used term ‘Remy Hair‘ in the hair extensions market has a big reputation. Remy Human Hair is the finest quality in which all cuticles run in the same direction. This quality of Remy hair gives the most natural look and feel.
The popularity and preference of Remy hair extensions are the highest because of its exceptional status. The natural look of these extensions is due to its manufacturing process. They come tangle-free, smoother, glossier, and healthier.
What is non-Remy hair or recycled hair?
Primarily, non-Remy hair extensions are not cuticle aligned that’s why they are less expensive than Remy Hair. The manufacturing with non-Remy hair extensions makes the use of a higher concentration of acid. Thus, they do not show any moisture and smoothy look and they easily get tangled. This is why people are less likely to prefer non-Remy hair and more likely to get Remy hair.
What are the Difference and Characteristics of Remy hair and Non-Remy?
Difference between Remy and non-remy hair:
1) In terms of the price factor, Remy Hair is more expensive than the non-Remy hair extensions. It is because Remy human hair is collected from the single donor with proper care so that all the cuticles go in the same direction.
2) Non-remy hair can be collected from different donors while the source of remy hair is a single donor.
3) The source of remy hair is Indian temple where many devotees come to shave their heads as a sacrifice, devotion, and deference.
4) Sorting process of remy hair does not take a very long time while non-Remy hair takes a long time to sort. It is because non-remy hair is sorted according to the texture, color, and size.
5) The process of collecting and sorting Remy hair ensures that all the hair runs in the same direction and they do not get tangled.
6) Remy hair is long-lasting than non-remy hair.
7) Even after multiple washes, Remy Hair extensions give a glossy and smooth look while non-remy hair extensions do not give the same effect.
Characteristics of Remy hair and Non-Remy Hair
Characteristics of Remy Hair:
- They come from the human’s head
- The term ‘Remy’ depicts the method of manufacturing hair extensions
- Remy Hair comes in uni-lateral cuticle direction
- They are tangle free and offers a more natural appearance
Characteristics of non- Remy Hair:
- Non-remy hair is also very popular that is readily available
- They come with a cheap price
- Generally, non-remy hair processed with shaving off of the cuticles or hair to lessen the friction between strands
- The main sources of non-remy hair are the temple’s floor and salons.
- The manufacturers and suppliers of hair extensions use silicone to make the hair shiny and tangle-free. However, this quality only lasts until you do not wash them.
Which is better in both?
Choosing between Remy Hair and Non-remy hair completely depends on your purpose and requirements. If you are looking for the quality hair extensions for the long term use, we suggest you get Remy Hair Extensions. If you want to try inexpensive hair extensions, you can opt for non-Remy human hair extensions.
Further, if you want to know which one is better in both, then the answer is simply Remy hair. They are premium quality extensions that are not easily collected, therefore, they are sourced by head-shaving in Indian Temples. Still, have any doubts?
If you are either confused or want to know more about the terms in the Hair Extensions world, feel free to contact DEECEE HAIR!