When you get yourself hair wigs, you surely want to keep them carefully as your own hair. Either its closure, frontal, or full lace wigs, it’s essential to take care of them so that they can last longer.
This article will cover all three Closure, Frontal, and Full Lace Wigs to keep them safe.
Till the end, you will know the various tips on how you can take care of them. It will worth the investment. Enjoy transformations with DEECEE HAIR wigs!
DEECEE HAIR is sharing some effective tips on how you can take care of Closure wigs. So, flow with the trend without worrying about the obstacles that might come on the way because with these tips you can use your closures without any hitch.
1. First, consider getting your lace closure installed with professional help. If you are new and do not exactly know how to install closures, do not take the risk.
2. Before sleeping, do not tie up installed closures very tightly. In other words, use a silk scarf or make a loose braid while sleeping. Using a silk scarf will prevent friction at night and ultimately halt the damage.
3. Do not use a blow dryer on your weaves. Instead, let your closures dry naturally. The reason to not use blow dryers is that they can be very rough and harsh for lace closures.
4. To wash your closure wigs, only use a sulfate-free mild shampoo. Shampoos with sulfate concentration can be very damaging for your hair wigs especially if they are not virgin hair.
In addition, use leave-in-conditioner after shampooing your closure wigs.
5. Be cautious and gentle while brushing your hair wigs. Try to brush them tip to root. And remember, never brush your extensions when they are wet.
6. Avoid sleeping with wet hair wigs. Thus, you should wash the closures in the day time to let it naturally dry.
7. If you want to style your closure wigs, try some methods that do not require heating tools.
Lace Frontal wigs
Now, explore how you can take care of your lace frontal wigs with some effective tips by DEECEE HAIR.
1. The very first thing you should keep in mind is to wash your Lace Frontal wigs on the regular basis but not very frequently. Washing will remove the build-up dirt and grime in the lace base or strands of the wig.
While choosing a shampoo for lace frontals, pick the one that is specially made for lace wigs.
Steps to follow while washing your hair wigs:
- Take your wig off from your hair
- To wash the hair wig, set it on the hair wig stand
- Use cool or normal water to wash it
- Avoid washing with hot water
- Avoid blow-drying after a wash
You can get hair shines for your lace wigs to add some extra shine. Use hair fresheners especially before going into the sunlight.
3. While installing and detaching the lace frontal wigs, take proper care. Follow the steps very carefully given by the experts.
4. While brushing and styling, follow the proper instructions to avoid any damage.
Full Lace Wigs
To keep your full lace wigs in a better condition, you need to keep in mind a few things. DEECEE HAIR is sharing some tips and tricks to keep your full lace wigs maintained.
- Gently wash your full lace wigs with a spray bottle and lukewarm water in it. Add one tablespoon shampoo in the spray bottle. Now, wash the wig with cool water while using the shampoo mixture.
- Store your wigs on a wig head.
- Do not use extreme heat on Full Lace Wigs. Extreme heat can damage your hair wigs cuticles. Also, do not expose your wigs to heat for a long time.
- Gently comb your hair wigs to avoid shedding and tangling. Consider brushing your hair wigs from end to top.
We hope, you understood how you can take care of your Closure, Frontal, and Full Lace Wigs. Get yourself some amazing frontal or closure wigs to change your entire look. Stay connected with DEECEE HAIR and enjoy more updates about different hair extensions!