Thinning hair or hair loss is the most common and stressful condition among men and women. Especially, women get panicked by seeing their precious hair falling. The reason for hair thinning is not single but many. Women around the globe have become good at hiding the hair thinning issues with hair extensions, hair wigs, hats, or scarves. Apart from the fact that virgin hair extensions are the perfect substitute to hide this issue, you must acknowledge why is your hair thinning.
What are the reasons for hair thinning?
Hair thinning reasons in women vary from person to person. Where lifestyle or genetics might causing your hair thinning, some medical reasons for thinning hair also exist.
Reasons for hair loss in women
Your lifestyle habits contribute to thinning your hair. Some of them are:
Over-treating your hair.
Style your hair you might be using different hair colors, relaxers, keratin chemicals, and so on. These all lead to weakening your hair strength.
Hair sprays, gels, and other color keeper products can damage your hair in a bad way.
Tying your hair too tightly.
Tucking your hair too tightly can harm the roots of your hair. The tightening and recklessness can break your hair follicles.
Nutrients play a vital role.
When you do not get a sufficient amount of folic acids, vitamins, iron, and minerals, it affects your hair follicles. The reason behind it is that hair follicles produce hair naturally.
If you are thinking to take supplements, ask your doctors’ advice first.
You might have heard it many times that stress causes hair fall. What really happens is that uncontrollable stress prevents new hair to grow from the hair follicles.
To calm yourself, you can practice meditation.
A hair thinning problem that is also known as alopecia is might be hereditary. Just like the heart and other diseases, hair thinning is also get passed from one generation to another.
Medical reasons for thinning hair
There are some Medical reasons for thinning hair also exists. You might be stressing for the hair loss because:
- You gave birth to a baby, lately
- Not taking birth control pill anymore
- Recently lost a bodyweight that is more than 20 pounds
- Having some hormonal changes
- You are immune system deficient
- Suffering from skin-related disorders
Poor Hair Care
When you become careless and ignore what your hair is going through, you will end up suffering from hair thinning problems. It is important to take care of your hair just like you take care of your skin to keep it healthy and beautiful.
What to do for thinning hair?
No matter what the reason behind your hair thinning problem, there are several remedies for thinning hair that will benefit you in many ways. Therefore, you don’t have to panic anymore. Just focus on your hair health.
Natural Remedies to Stop Hair Loss
- Aloe Vera: Without causing any side effects, using aloe vera gel directly on your scalp can help stimulate hair growth.
- Eggs: Another miraculous remedy eggs contain protein and sulfur. Thus, they can be used to boost hair growth.
- Amla: Known from the ancient times, amla is perfect to strengthen your hair roots and enhance hair growth.
- Fenugreek Seeds: It is a traditional remedy to treat hair thinning. You can use a fenugreek paste or soak them in the water overnight and use that water on your scalp.
- Henna Leaves: Henna is considered as a fighter to fight against various scalp issues. If you use market colors to dye your hair, scratch them off the list and start using henna.
- Coconut Oil: This oil is good to maintain your hair and its root. Use warm oil before shampooing your hair to see the results.
- Onion Juice: You will not believe but onion juice is an excellent hair growth-stimulator. Use it directly on your scalp.
- Green Tea: The antioxidants it contains help your hair to stay healthy and beautiful.