How long the permanent hair extensions last
Millions of people are using hair extensions in the world. People ask many questions related to hair extensions like their quality, comfort, reliability and validity. The question of validity that how long a hair extension last is also very important. One should have to know it’s validity before buying it. Although it depends on uses and take-care still different hair extensions have a different time limit of validity. DEECEE hair manufactures many types of hair extensions which is always only 100% natural human hair extensions (synthetic hair have a much longer life than naturals). The major type of extensions is Clip in Hair Extensions, Micro Link/Micro Bead Hair Extensions, Tape-in Hair Extensions & Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions. Few of our last 4-6 weeks and few more than that. As we already discussed that it depends on uses and take-care.
Clip-in Hair Extensions – Clip-in is the most popular and trusted type among all hair extensions because of its naturality. These hair extensions do not harm or affect to the human scalp. Clip-in hair extensions usually take 5 – 15 minutes to apply at home. We do not use any bond or chemical to these, One has to attach with using clips into it. If we discuss how long do they last then it depends on use and care. By doing proper care and regular wear, we can use clip-ins last up to 3 – 6 months, or up to a year and even longer when you are not using them every single day. Clip-inns need proper care when one wants to use it for a longer period.
Micro Link/Micro Bead Hair Extensions – It is very safe and non-damaging hair extensions for natural hair. As one no need to use glue or heat in installation so it is kind of harmless hair extension. These micro link hair extensions are considered semi-permanent hair extensions. These hair extensions are last up to 15-16 weeks if the user uses very less and take-care properly. After the clip-inns micro link is the best supportive hair extensions for every user as these also do take much time in installation.
Tape-in Hair Extensions – These are the most popular hair extensions after clip-inns. These called actual hair wigs. Deeceehair.com hair manufactures these hair extensions with transparent skin so can the user easily wear it without any hesitation. These type of extensions give the easiest way to apply. One has use bond to fix them on the scalp. Typically, these last 4 – 8 weeks before you need to remove and re-apply them. Just like any other hair, however, it depends on how well you take care of them.
Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions – These are also the most popular types of hair extensions among user all over the world. The user does not wear them every day once these applied can last up to four months. These Pre-bonded hair extensions can take four or more hours in applying so these seem like permanent hair extensions for a long period of 15 weeks at-least. If the user wears these carefully and uses well than these can last up to 4 months.
Read More: Buy Indian Temple Hair Extensions
Maintenance tips to use hair extensions much longer.
Hair extensions are easy to apply and use but these need a good take-care also. Although hair extensions are considered difficult to maintain nowadays people usually do a good take care of them. Still here are some easy tips to maintain the hair extensions.
1. One has to use a long rectangular box to keep the hair extensions like clip-inns, micro link or wigs. One has to keep them straight in the box so these will not bend and stay useful for a long period.
2. Properly brushing the extension is necessary before use and after use. This unravels the tangled hair of the extensions or does not let the hair tangle. This reduces the possibility of hair damage and the extension can be used for a long time.
3. In general, hair extensions are recommended to wash less than we wash. Our hair on the scalp is always with us, so they face all kinds of problems and Absorb dirt, hence the need to wash is also more. Similarly, we use the extension as a wearable, so the need to wash it is also less.
4. Frequent use of the dryer makes the hair weaker, so it is advisable to use the dryer less often on our natural hair. The hair extension does not get nourishment while our hair gets constant nutrition. Therefore they are more vulnerable so it is advised not to use the dryer on extensions.
5. It is generally advised not to bleach or colour the hair of the extension. But even if someone insists, it is advisable to take the help of a hair expert to get the hair extensions bleached or coloured. Hair experts colour the extensions with caution and they use a better product. In this way, hair extensions can be bleached or coloured without damage with the help of hair expert.
6. The user is advised to remove the clips before going to sleep. This is a piece of general but important advice. Sleeping with hair extensions not only damages our natural hair but also strengthens the possibility of hair extensions getting damaged.