- Closure is a hairpiece stitched either on durable lace or silk. It is normally 4 inches in length and 4 inches wide (4”x4”).
- The hairs are attached to lace to lace individually to offer a versatile parting for the users.
- Closure is usually used with hair weave installation and allows you to wear a full unit/full weave without leaving much, if any of your hair out.
- It is used on the crown or the sides to create volume with the most natural looking scalp.
- TEXTURE: All textures available such as straight, wavy & curly.
SIZE: 8”-32” LACE: 4”x 4”, 5”x 5” & 6”x 6”